- "You have really matured since the last time we saw you."
That is one thing I have never ever imagined someone saying to me. I'm not one to be "mature" like ever! I have always been childish since I was a child...lol This is when it hit me. We will never be the same person we once were. As we go further in this journey called life we acquire new experiences and knowledge. This molds who we are today. Every thing we are is composed of the past. Slowly but surely my inner child is being sucked out by life; no matter how much I fight it. Sure I'm still childish compared to my peers but not how I used to be. This made me wonder in what other aspects of life have I changed in. Have you ever been told something that you didn't believe you were? But turns out you were...if so comment down below. Now enjoy this

I totally agree with you. its so crazy to think that tomorrow i will be a different person because i as a living person is experiencing something new; eventually it hits how much we changed after a couple of years have passed. and by the way i would consider you a mature person in your own way because your jokes are pretty funny.
ReplyDeleteFor me I've always been seen as "a very mature person" (to people who don't know me very well, that is. After I get to know somone thought they get to see how incredibly silly I can be). I tend to give off the vibes that I'm more grown up than I actually am. I'm only 17 but most people mistake me for being in my early 20s. Lately, though, I've started to let up and it's not that I'm becoming less mature, I just think that I'm starting to become more childlike in the sense that I'm tired of constantly caring what people think about me and putting on this front that I have it all "figured out." So I guess growing up is sort of having a reverse affect on me. Haha
ReplyDeleteThis entry is the story of my liiiiiife! Every little now and then I hang out with some of my old high school friends from like freshman year and all we ever talk about is life. Which is crazy seeing that 3-4 years ago all of our convos were about nonsense and recklessness! But hey man, every bodies gotta grow up some time right!
ReplyDelete