ASU has recently began to add more 7 1/2 week courses, according the article. I think this is phenomenal! Let me tell you from personal experience that these type of classes are worth the hard work. Having the opportunity to finish two courses in the same amount of time it takes to finish one traditional course; yeah it pretty awesome. Now it isn't easy by any means it is very time consuming. Half the time twice the work. So if you aren't into pulling all nighters doing homework or are just bad at time management this isn't for you...so yeah. I think everyone should at least give this type of class a chance. As humans we tend to take the easy way. I think we can never achieve anything great by taking the easy way out. Yeah that's coming from the ultimate procrastinator/underachiever to ever live. Take in mind I will take twice the amount of time to find the easy way instead of just completing the work in half the time. So if I can successfully complete these courses...why can't someone who is a tad more motivated?
No comments:
Post a Comment