Sunday, April 5, 2015

Entry #1 The Blogilization 2.0

Blogs can be a very good way to communicate with people. But not only that we can inform, or entertain with blogs as well. We can share our point of view with people around the world in a matter of seconds. One of my favorite personal blogs is 9GAG. I can safely say I go on 9GAG everyday. When on 9GAG the word boredom never comes to mind. These types of blogs really help kill time when waiting for class. 
The FEELosophy of life
One of my favorite professional/casual blogs has to WeAreSocial. This type of blog is really cool(at least to me). So what are they? According to them "We’re a new kind of agency that combines an innate understanding of social media with digital, PR, and marketing skills". This is where I like to go to see stuff related to social media. This actually makes marketing kind of fun. 

One blog I just don't like is rosie.com. No disrespect but that blog is sooo boring...and I hate boring. Yet I found this blog very helpful when doing homework. Whenever I don't feel like doing homework I go and read some post on rosie.com. After a couple post away from dying of boredom I take out my homework...then a seemingly tedious task becomes the most exciting thing on earth. Thanks Rosie. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment