Friday, March 27, 2015

And So it Begins

So yeah it seems I'm back. To save you the trouble of figuring out who I am; My name is Bryan and I'm 19 and my social security is... Truth be told I'm really awkward like really awkward that I could have my own movie awkward. Like most of my readers I go to GCC(please don't stalk me) where I plan to graduate someday. One of my best qualities is probably my sense of humor, or I have been told so. I like to express my humor through memes on instagram and very seldom stand up. I know I'm weird but aren't we all? I like to troll people; contrary to popular beliefs I have a "life". At times I can be too silly, but Don't let that fool you I do ponder life's greatest questions and through this blog you will see the world from my point of view. I encourage you guys to agree or disagree or share your opinion on this blog everyone is welcome; criticism free... a trolls promise. Now I will leave you with this...
Best picture ever. Find all the Easter eggs :D

No comments:

Post a Comment