Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Entry #11 The End

I can honestly that I enjoyed blogging for ENG 102. I kind of took it serious because it was for a grade but it was very fun to do. The benefits of blogging are just expressing your feelings through your writing. The reason I say this is because a lot of English classes just give you boring topics. This always resulted in forced work that I didn't feel lived up to my creativity. This project really liberated us creatively and made us actually want to write. I didn't run into any challenges this time around.  I pretty much had all my topics chosen and ready to post way before the deadlines. Which is usually the hardest part. This is hard for me to say, but looking back at my old post I think I matured a bit. My topics this time around weren't as sarcastic or silly. As a student I learned that not all assignments are meant to torture us. Blogging really made me understand how far we have come when it comes to technology and education. Maybe in the near future we will abolish paper use in schools. I think this blog project really helped open our eyes to rhetoric more than any lecture could. That to me is a very valuable lesson. Throughout my whole experience with school this is by far my favorite assignment/project. With this being the last entry; I say goodbye to you all, my fellow students from GCC and the random people that read my blog from all over the world take care and dream big.

3 comments:

  1. I like your thoughts on blogging. I agree with you that this project gave us an opportunity to show creativity and learn about rhetoric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so right! the blog gave me know limits to show myself through my writing. the project was fun and interesting, learning about my classmates through blogs, like your humor. :)

    ReplyDelete