Saturday, October 11, 2014

Entry #7: Fresh

After seeing movies like Fresh and Food Inc. I can't help but notice a trend.What would that trend be??? Peoples reactions to how cruel the animals are treated.#SaveTheChickens   mentalities emerge from the shadows. This always makes me laugh. For some odd reason people seem to forget what a slaughter house does YES they KILL animals! Whats more cruel than that? Like Bruuh seriously! I doubt the livestock enjoy this process. These twitter activist always focus on how the animals are abused. Now don't get me wrong I am against animal abuse but that's the problem I am against animal abuse. Confused much? Allow  me to  elaborate. This all begins with your dietary choice. Simple supply and demand. The food industry knows of the demand of meat . This includes the Big timers to the mom and pop farms. They Supply the meat that YOU demand. "But like bruh I like meat what am I like gonna eat tho". Ok twitter activist let me enlighten you. To your surprise humans are not meant to eat meat say whaaa! "But like bruh its like #BulkingSeason tho how am I gonna get protein". A plant based diet can supply all the necessary nutrients needed to sustain a healthy life style. Now if you could careless about the chickens you little selfish goon; I have to inform you that not consuming meat can also benefit you...right up your ally. Consuming meat has its downfalls such as increased cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure and increased chances of a stroke. All of this is stated in  The China Study  by T. Colin Campbell. Now if your busy and don't have time to flip through a thousand pages he says meat is bad end of the story. Sorry Immortal Technique but your dietary choice is associated with being a revolutionary. Not in the sense of saving us from the corrupt government but #SavingTheChickens from a corrupt world. Because in the end were all in it together the balance of the ecosystem is important. With the chickens being on Mengele's list we just stand around doing nothing...actually not nothing we contribute to the problem. In the end I can't force you to anything so do what you will just think about the bigger picture and how your actions do have consequences. 

No comments:

Post a Comment