
Tuesday, October 14, 2014
Entry #11:Keep it classy GCC
Like anything good in life...this blog has come to an end. As a freelance blogger this has been the most fun even though no money was involved! Normally the articles are assigned by the publisher which sometimes can result to be a drag! This project was a breath of fresh air. It felt good to air out some of my opinions and hear others opinions as well. I loved this project, I loved how I choose my own content without being censored by a editor. Who would've know a school project would be so fun. It was also interesting to see how others view the world outside of school. I was amazed to see people from France,Germany,Poland and Venezuela read my content. Honestly I thought I was done with blogging but this project changed my mind it re-sparked my interest in blogging. This assignment couldn't be more perfect. It definitely beats writing a 5 paragraph essay...ewww. This was a great way to use technology to socialize since almost all of us blamed technology contributing to anti-social behavior...so ironic. And remember kids #SaveTheChickens. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bryan, you never cease to crack me up! I totally agree with you as always..lol and I too really loved this project. By far the best one and probably the best I'll ever get in college. Anyways, I always looked forward to reading your blog and hearing your firm opinions along with your sarcastic humor. This I will miss. Look on the bright side, you started eng 101 with no friends, and now you can say you have one(:
ReplyDeleteIt's cool that I was able to make someone "crack up" lol no need to miss my shenanigans I'll keep posting my sarcasm...
DeleteBryan--Good final entry. Thanks for the comments and feedback. I am glad you found value in the blog project and enjoyed doing it too! Keep blogging!
ReplyDelete