I firmly believe that blogs in general have changed the
media, internet and how we socialize. It would be wrong of me to say I dislike
a type of blog genre. I love all blogs!!! They offer us different types of information
at all levels. Yes, some blogs may not be interesting to you such as personal
blogs if you do not know the blogger in person. I think personal blogs are a
great way to keep in touch daily with people that you care about. All blogs have their intended audiences and
know what will please their masses. Such as http://www.cheezburger.com/ one of my favorite
blogs. If you want comedy, you got comedy. You will never see anything not related
to comedy. Consistency is something they offer their audience. http://www.tmz.com/ is another great blog if you want to keep up
with all the current celeb gossip. What they do is impressive. They know journalism
is all about timing. What is faster than the internet to get information out quickly?
These types of blogs capitalize on how accessible the internet is. You no
longer have to wait for the newspaper or news segment to find out. I know I know I said I did not hate any blogs
but…there is an exception as always. One type of blog I despise is slander
blogs such as http://blog.sfgate.com/morford/2014/02/18/how-to-eat-an-internet-troll/
with their pseudo-psychology. We all know trolling is an Art. Right??? But that
is neither here nor there.
No comments:
Post a Comment