Sunday, April 5, 2015

Entry #2: Everything is temporary

As humans, we tend to think the world the world revolves around us. When quite frankly no matter how much I sound like the prophet of doom, our lives are meaningless when compared to the universe and it vastness. That also means that no matter how big of a problem is to us...its minuscule in comparison. So that really put stuff into perspective. Therefore, this leads me to this question. Why stress the small stuff literally? I advise people to evaluate their situation and the locus of control. This too will pass...the good and the bad. Everything is temporary even the most permanent structures.*Plot twist* This isn't a reason to have a negative outlook on life but a positive one. Take time to enjoy the times of joy. Take time to be a better person and spread joy. Our time here on earth is limited and far too short (not the rapper). Don't be afraid to be yourself. Because at the end of the day its the only thing we have. 
Happy Birthday Heath Ledger! We miss you!

5 comments:

  1. Very insightful. Personally, I try my hardest to not stress about the little things and enjoy life as much as possible. Unfortunately that's not always the case.

    By the way, your background is giving me flashbacks to Myspace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #BringMyspaceBack lol dropping subtle hints>_< yeah it takes practice to master the art of not caring.

      Delete
  2. I like your way of thinking. My professional life has been in the medical field and I can say for sure that life is short. My work in ER completely changed my perspective of life. I realized that we do not need to sweat on little things. There are much more important things in life than the "small stuff" and we need to learn how to enjoy life. Your post is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad someone agrees with me. Life is indeed short but doesn't dictate how great we can become in a short amount of time.

      Delete
  3. Bryan--Interesting topics and points. You have some good development of content. Keep digging, analyzing and connecting to create greater significance for your audience. Good visual appeal.

    ReplyDelete